Strength Exercises for Shoulders
Strength exercises for shoulders will utilize the inner, outer and rear deltoid muscles.
Browse through the selection of strength exercises for shoulders below:
- Stand up in front of the structure and grab the handlebar with both hands down in front of your thighs.
- Raise the bar up until it reaches your chest level and let it slowly swing back after a short pause.
- Be careful not to jerk your back in an effort to help you raise the bar.
- Sit on the bench and hold both handles at shoulder height.
- Push the handles up until your elbows come close to locking and slowly lower them back after a short pause.
- Breathe out while pushing up and breathe in while letting the structure swing back.
- Sit down on the bench and position the outside of your upper arms against the rotating pads.
- Raise both pads up by raising your upper arms straight up and let the structure slowly swing back after a short pause.
- Keep the angle in your elbows still throughout.
- Stand up, low pulley to your left and grab the handle with your right hand in front of your left thigh.
- Pull the handle sideways until your hand reaches your head height and lower it back down slowly after a short pause.
- Maintain the same small arch in your elbow throughout.
- Sit down on the bench and grab the handlebar with both hands, arms close to being fully extended.
- Pull the handles towards your shoulders until the handles barely touch your chest and slowly let them swing back after a short pause.
- Keep your back straight throughout.